Register Here
Forum Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Site Home Manage Mail List Chat Room Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: jeep4venturing Subject: SEX AND THE FOREIGN WOMAN
tbochene

posted on 06-03-2003 at 17:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
SEX AND THE FOREIGN WOMAN

Howdy boys- my name is Tony Bochene. I'm the webmaster of this page. I'm also an author and have written a book about the international romance business. You can check it out at
foreignbrideguide.com.
I've been to Russia many times and am happily married to a lovely Russian gal for three years now. I wrote the book and set up several websites to help the new guys because there is so much mis-information out there about the foreign ladies and how this whole process works.
One of the most common topics that comes up is the sex. It's a normal question when the guys are talking. So with all due respect- and hoping you will show the same respect to these wonderful ladies- I'd like to open the discussion.
How do the foreign ladies feel about sex with a man they just met?
Are they any different than American girls?
Can you trust them to be loyal?
What about prostitution in Russia?
Any questions? Let the discussion begin.
Of course anything distasteful or disrespectful will be deleted so if you're a geek or weirdo don't bother.
Tony B.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tbochene (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
scl08816

posted on 03-09-2004 at 00:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Interesting that a thread about sex generated no responses in almost a year. Maybe there is hope for our gender after all...

I think that women everywhere share a significant commonality. Fundamentally, a guy should always behave like a gentleman. And, women will respond to that. That means that you should not pressure them into something that they're comfortable with. Once the woman becomes progressively more comfortable, she will give signs that she wants to be held, kissed or more!

SCL
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By scl08816 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
e-rw

posted on 04-18-2004 at 09:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Thank you!

Thanks SCL! You are right! I think Russian woman is looking for comfort and stability in relationships first of all.
There are men, who can write in first email that he need sex every day or send nude photo (Mr.Big in undershorts :))
Definitely Russian woman understand that man need sex, she can doubt only if he is 50
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By e-rw (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
jeep4venturing

posted on 11-07-2004 at 03:44 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I have been trying to find out if my girlfriend I am writing to, and in December will meet, would be a virgin and save herself for marriage? Is it the norm, I haven't flat out asked her but she has not had a very exciting date life and doesn't think much of Russian men.
Get graffic and tell me what to expect? I will date her in a normal way and not have sex with her until our wedding nite............
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jeep4venturing (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.017 seconds, 11 queries

Single Men Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Single Men Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Single Men Forum