Register or...  
Forum Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Site Home Manage Mail List Chat Room Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Sponsored Ads

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Profile for egyawy
Username: egyawy  (U2U)  (Add to Buddies)
Last active: 12-31-2011
Site:
Aim:
MSN:
Birthday:
Bio: Am Omar Simple And Friendly And Honesty Is Required to Earn My Trust Cause Lies Always Exposed and Blow Relationships In Sec's So it's hard to find what you want and it's Say's How to Find The Love And The Honest Person Who Really Want And Feel It too : ) To find More info About Me because am not usually online on here because of my job and when i get a dayoff but i check my e-mail everyday Here's Is My Yahoo egyyawyy@yahoo.com And Hope To Find The honest And Respectful Lady who Appreciate A Good Relationship Build on Honesty And real Feeling And that's it
Search for all posts by this user

Processed in 0.001 seconds, 3 queries

Single Men Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Single Men Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Single Men Forum