Register Here
Forum Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Site Home Manage Mail List Chat Room Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: stevet563 Subject: What to do??? Im in a mess..
norviking

posted on 04-02-2009 at 06:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
What to do??? Im in a mess..

Hello. I am an european with a russian wife living with me since 2007. I found out reacently that she is secretly seeing a american man and he is making for her the fiance visa k1. She is legally married to me her in my country, but in her passport she still has her old name becauce it was a big process to change at the time. I do not want her to go. I want to stop this visa from approving. Can i send copy of our wedding document somewhere to prevent this from happening. I mean it would be considered a polygamy issue wouldent it? And what possible problems could happen for me if she in america and i example would like holidaytrip? I know about it and if i keep quiet??? And what about this man..? I dont know even if he knows that she is married to me. If he knows and tries to go thru with this, is he considdered a criminal? But also if he dont know he is also fooled by her...(((

Any advice???

Thanks,

Norviking.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By norviking (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
stevet563

posted on 07-05-2010 at 13:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
what a mess is right

Sir, I hope that this reply is not too late. It has been over a year. Won't you please tell me what happened.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By stevet563 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.014 seconds, 9 queries

Single Men Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Single Men Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Single Men Forum