Register Here
Forum Home Forum Search Forum FAQ Site Home Manage Mail List Chat Room Contact Us Introduction Letter
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: bernywilliams Subject: How to avoid divorce.
Barmaley

posted on 04-27-2016 at 06:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How to avoid divorce.

Sometimes the reason for divorce is ridiculously small. The usual story: "You called me an idiot five years ago." The husband said, and forgot, and his wife tried, but she could not forgive an insult. Chose his words carefully, and learn to argue, like adults, not doshkolyata ( "elephant himself!"). Do not hurt a loved one in the heat of emotion. People forgive, but not forget - trust me.
  Stop listening to him whine a little and that run to the rescue. This, oddly enough, can lead to treason: what happened to one my client. Her husband is constantly moaning, with anything he could not handle, he pretended to be the victim, and shifted her guilt and responsibilities ( "You spoil my life, screw a light bulb"). She had to look for support - and she found her with another man. In turn, the ship is not complaining wife: he may find another - young and trouble-free.
   Of course, I have had cases where great sex, and even a good blow job is not saved the marriage. But now on my desk are a few cases: quarrels, disputes, quarrels - and the absence of sex. So this is what ruined their marriage, not a spiritual disorder and intellectual difference. They have not ceased to attract each other. They are no longer paid to sex - and that was a fatal mistake. Do not make it difficult and very nice. My husband and I work a lot, we have a small child, but we try not to forget about romance. More precisely - about sex, well, you understand.

Compromise

Yes, you discussed the key issues before marriage (such as: religion, career plans, place of residence). Keep in mind that people are constantly changing. "She said that her family comes first, and then gone to work. Sometimes the differences relate to faith: it is often all that binds the spouse with the church - this Christmas, while his wife is becoming more religious. I myself had the opportunity to go through something like that. My husband woke up one day and said he wanted to move to Charlottesville - a small town, where we met. I've done a hundred laps in the pool, wondering what I should do. I retired and we moved. In relations need flexibility. Now we are back in Atlanta - but I did not regret a single day that my husband and I agreed. And to show that really love it.
Text
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Barmaley (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bernywilliams

posted on 09-15-2020 at 12:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How to avoid divorce

Marriage is a contract of agreement. Trust is lost if the contract is broken. Divorce is a result of lost trust.

I have had three husbands. One died, one I divorced, the other remains hospitalized and will until his death.

All three husbands broke my trust, but only one bad enough for me to break the contract of our marriage.

I come from a religious background as a devout catholic. Faith is important to me, and it is to marriage.

The best way to avoid divorce is to make certain faith is included in the marriage. God should be a part of the marriage, majorly so. We cannot be faithful to one another if God is not included in the relationship. God brings forgiveness. God saves us from our iniquities.

A marriage will not survive if all we see is iniquities, others or our own.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bernywilliams (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.029 seconds, 9 queries

Single Men Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Single Men Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Single Men Forum